Here’s what we suggest instead of/in addition to reading Men Are From Mars, Women Are From Venus by John Gray. Listen to the podcast to hear us talk about some of these titles in more depth!
- Aspergers Rules! How to Make Sense of School and Friends by Blythe Grossberg
- The 5 Love Languages: The Secret to Love that Lasts by Gary Chapman
- The Guide to Getting It On by Paul Joannides
- The Hours by Michael Cunningham
- Lean In: Women, Work, and the Will to Lead by Sheryl Sandberg
- Men Explain Things to Me by Rebecca Solnit
- Sex From Scratch: Making Your Own Relationship Rules by Sarah Mirk
- Tiny Beautiful Things: Advice on Love and Life from Dear Sugar by Cheryl Strayed
- tick, tick…BOOM! (Original Cast Recording)
* Worst Bestsellers is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com.
(But no pressure, we’re also happy if you get these items from your local library or independent bookstore.)