Here’s what we suggest instead of/in addition to reading The Christmas Caramel Murder by Joanne Fluke. Listen to the podcast to hear us talk about some of these titles in more depth!
- The Cat Who Came to Breakfast by Lilian Jackson Braun
- The Chocolate Cat Caper by JoAnna Carl
- Death by Rhubarb by Lou Jane Temple
- Dishing Up Minnesota: 150 Recipes from the Land of 10,000 Lakes by Teresa Marrone
- How to Bake Everything by Mark Bittman
- Pies and Prejudice by Ellery Adams
- Mistletoe Murder by Leslie Meier
- Smitten Kitchen Every Day by Deb Perelman
- State of the Onion by Julie Hyzy
* Worst Bestsellers is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com.
(But no pressure, we’re also happy if you get these items from your local library or independent bookstore.)