Here’s what we suggest instead of/in addition to reading Cookie Meets Peanut by Bethenny Frankel. Listen to the podcast to hear us talk about some of these titles in more depth!
- The Book With No Pictures by BJ Novak
- Eloise by Kay Thompson & Hilary Knight
- Halloween by Jerry Seinfeld & James Bennett
- I Suck at Relationships So You Don’t Have To by Bethenny Frankel
- I Will Never Not Ever Eat a Tomato (Charlie and Lola series) by Lauren Child
- The New Small Person by Lauren Child
- Olivia by Ian Falconer
- Tell Me Again About the Night I Was Born by Jamie Lee Curtis & Laura Cornell
- Tell Your Dog You’re Pregnant by Lewis Kirkham
- This Is Me by Jamie Lee Curtis & Laura Cornell
- The Very Fairy Princess by Julie Andrews, Emma Walton Hamilton, & Christine Davenier
- Won Ton and Chopstick by Lee Wardlaw & Eugene Yelchin
* Worst Bestsellers is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com.
(But no pressure, we’re also happy if you get these items from your local library or independent bookstore.)