Here’s what we suggest instead of/in addition to reading The Secret by Rhonda Byrne. Listen to the podcast to hear us talk about some of these titles in more depth!
- Bright-Sided: How Positive Thinking Is Undermining America by Barbara Ehrenreich
- Dreams Come True Forever Disney coloring book
- Frindle by Andrew Clements
- How to Survive a Horror Movie by Andrew Grahame-Smith
- The Power of Now: A Guide to Spiritual Enlightenment by Eckhart Tolle
- The Power of Positive Thinking by Norman Vincent Peale
- Tiny Beautiful Things: Advice on Love and Life from Dear Sugar by Cheryl Strayed
- Total Money Makeover by Dave Ramsey
- Workin’ It! RuPaul’s Guide to Life, Liberty, and the Pursuit of Style by RuPaul
- The Bling Ring (film)
- Invasion of the Body Snatchers (1956 film)
- Invasion of the Body Snatchers (1978 film)
* Worst Bestsellers is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com.
(But no pressure, we’re also happy if you get these items from your local library or independent bookstore.)