Here’s what we suggest instead of/in addition to reading The Perfect Letter by Chris Harrison. Listen to the podcast to hear us talk about some of these titles in more depth!
- Black Hills by Nora Roberts
- The Guernsey Literary and Potato Peel Pie Society by Mary Ann Shaffer & Annie Barrows
- I Didn’t Come Here to Make Friends: Confessions of a Reality Show Villain by Courtney Robertson
- Texas Eats by Robb Walsh
- Tiny Beautiful Things: Advice on Love and Life from Dear Sugar by Cheryl Strayed
- To All the Boys I’ve Loved Before by Jenny Han
* Worst Bestsellers is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com.
(But no pressure, we’re also happy if you get these items from your local library or independent bookstore.)