Here’s what we suggest instead of/in addition to reading The Kissing Booth by Beth Reekles. Listen to the podcast to hear us talk about some of these titles in more depth!
- Along For the Ride by Sarah Dessen
- The Field Guide to the North American Teenager by Ben Philippe
- Follow Your Arrow by Jessica Verdi
- Hani and Ishu’s Guide to Fake Dating by Adiba Jaigirdar
- Happily Ever Afters by Elisa Bryant
- I Believe In A Thing Called Love by Maurene Goo
- Rise to the Sun by Leah Johnson
- To All The Boys I’ve Loved Before by Jenny Han
- Clone High (TV series)
- Love, Victor (Hulu series)
- Never Have I Ever (Netflix series)
- To All The Boys I’ve Loved Before (Netflix movie)
* Worst Bestsellers is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com.
(But no pressure, we’re also happy if you get these items from your local library or independent bookstore.)